Dick’s Sporting Goods is looking for an Equity Analyst with strong background and experience in stock plan administration. Under the direction of the Equity Manager, this position will be responsible for administration of the Company’s equity programs. The Equity Analyst will be the primary contact for all administrative issues relating to the equity plans, procedures, individual grants, option exercises, award vesting and reporting.
- Maintain the Company’s equity database (Equity Edge Online) including equity awards (options and awards) and performance stock grants, exercises/releases, and cancellations
- Process data feeds- importing files and reconciling all activity including new grants, tax data, demographic changes, terminations, etc.
- Manage the relationship with third party stock plan vendor, brokers, and transfer agents
- Interact with transfer agent and stock plan vendor to ensure that trades are settled timely; reconcile DWAC instructions and wires
- Coordinate participant account activation & grant acceptance activities
- Dividend processing and monitoring
- Assist in annual and interim grant preparation and processing
Compliance & Analytics:
- Ensure Directors and Officers compliance with SEC rules, including Section 16 reporting requirements
- Prepare equity related account audits, reconciliations and analysis
- Work with internal audit for quarterly and year end audits and Sarbanes-Oxley testing and compliance
- Assist Corporate Tax with month and year-end processes related to equity transactions
- Coordinate with Payroll on preparation and distribution of year-end statement of taxable income, W-2/1099 income calculations and tax filings related to stock transactions
- Participate in the Proxy preparation process and other ad hoc SEC filings
- Complete third party Equity/Executive Compensation surveys
- Perform continuous oversight of stock ownership program
- Resolve participant inquiries
- Assist in the completion of other projects as required
- Assist with various ad-hoc reporting/analysis for equity related projects
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, HR or Business
Minimum three years of experience with equity plans including restricted stock awards and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Experience with Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Programs a plus
Certified Equity Professional (CEP) preferred
Stock Plan Administrator
Stock Plan Analyst
Equity Compensation Analyst
Specialist, Equity Administration
Equity Program Analyst
Equity Plans Analyst
Pittsburgh has transformed itself into one of the best “made over towns”, evolving from steel to science, and was recently declared the “#1 Most Livable City” for the second time in the last three years! With a national average of 40% lower cost of living, Pittsburgh is also the 6th city in the U.S. for job growth. According to Business Week, Pittsburgh was the second best place to raise kids in 2008 and number #1 for relocating families in 2009. Pittsburgh is now considered to be an economic hot spot for the life sciences and biotechnology industry with about 3,200 high-tech companies. In addition, 36 colleges and universities surround the Pittsburgh area. With its low crime rate, arts and leisure, and legendary sports teams, Pittsburgh appeals to audiences of all ages. The Southside, Market Square, Station Square, Strip District, and Cultural District offer unique experiences for spending an entertaining evening with family or friends.
For additional information please visit: http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel, and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns Golf Galaxy, Inc., a multi-channel golf specialty retailer, True Runner, a new running store bringing runners the best in footwear, apparel, accessories and service, e-commerce websites and catalog operations. For more information on Dick’s Sporting Goods please visit our Investor Relations page.