Provides high-level administrative support that may include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence and reports, receiving visitors and other administrative responsibilities as required.
* Planning and coordinating travel arrangements
* Drafting / Preparing memorandums, correspondence and presentations
* Setting up and arranging company visits as well as external meetings
* Preparing presentations, agendas and documentation
* Managing and maintaining calendars
* Scheduling and coordinating meetings
* Screening phone calls
* Perform special projects including creating presentations and coordinating multiple projects
* Disseminate important information
* Organize files, documents and paperwork
* Managing transition activities of new hires into department
* Coordinating departmental budget preparation and maintenance
* Screen Correspondence and direct to appropriate parties
Our teammates go beyond the expected, providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport.
COMMITTED TO INCLUSION & DIVERSITY.
We actively seek to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. Doing so strengthens our ability to serve all our athletes and drive innovation and growth.
HAVE A PASSION FOR SPORTS.
We believe that sports make people better and we’re determined to be the best sports company in the world. Whether you’re an athlete or sports enthusiast, we bring our passion for the game into everything we do.
GET BETTER EVERY DAY.
The journey is never over. We know that to be the best, we must get a little better each day. We focus on delivering 1% more in everything we do.
What we’re looking for
High School Diploma or Equivalent – Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
8+ Years of administrative experience for senior level management
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, Access and Visio)
Time Management skills
Ability to work overtime and work flexible hours as needed
Ability to work as both independently and on a team